Earth Energy and the Divine Force

24 Apr

www.bealtainecottage.comCosmic energy is all around us.

www.bealtainecottage.comThere are days when one feels it powerfully as the day progresses.

www.bealtainecottage.comIt is often referred to as life force.

March 2014This is the powerful  energy that maintains the balance of our Earth, the Universe and beyond, into the Cosmos.

www.bealtainecottage.comThat energy can be felt in extraordinary ways here at Bealtaine Cottage.

www.bealtainecottage.comMany visitors become overwhelmed by the force of the energy, often crying and needing to embrace.

www.bealtainecottage.comThose of you who have visited will have experienced this.

www.bealtainecottage.com 038For my part, I firmly believe in the manifestation of the Divine in all of Nature.

cropped-www-bealtainecottage-com-0362.jpgWhere Nature is abundant, the power of that Divine Energy is more strongly felt.

www.bealtainecottage.com 003Earth Energy is  a powerful spiritual energy force.

www.bealtainecottage.com 030This can be felt and received directly from Mother Earth and all life forms growing from the Earth.

www.bealtainecottage.com 021There appears to be a shift in that energy…a very powerful shift!

www.bealtainecottage.com 012Can you feel it?

14 Responses to “Earth Energy and the Divine Force”

1. fiona cahill (@fee0na) April 24, 2014 at 9:06 pm #

Yes! my 2 year old was quite obsessed with getting his hands into the compost today and I know how he feels. There is a powerful inter-conectedness now between between the sunlight, the soil and all/everything inbetween. Felt touched by the sunlight as soon as i opened my eyes and it grew more powerful as the day went on even when the sunshine didn’t stay the quality of light did and the energy in the air did :-)

• Bealtaine Cottage April 24, 2014 at 9:28 pm #

There is something in the air and earth that is quite different this Spring and yes, it is wonderful!

2. Cianaodh (Key-Ah-Knee) - a.k.a. Troy April 24, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

Reblogged this on OurPantheons.

3. pollyperkins123 April 24, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

You have hit the nail on the head when you said,” Where nature is abundant, that power of the Divine Energy is more strongly felt”. When I came to my little garden, there was nothing but lawn and a lovely Silver Birch. Yesterday I counted up fifteen fruit trees lots of soft fruit, many herbs and wild flowers as well.
    I occasionally sit down for a few moments and watch all the insects, birds, and even the odd toad, and have to laugh with amazement that all this has happened because of nature and just a little bit of input from me.
    You have done this with three acres and made those beautiful ponds. What a different world we would have if we could all form a partnership with nature instead of working against her.

4. Mitch Mattraw April 24, 2014 at 6:03 pm #

ahhh sublime, thank you for sharing mother Gaia’s magic at Bealtaine!

5. hocuspocus13 April 24, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13.

6. laurabruno April 24, 2014 at 5:24 pm #

Reblogged this on Laura Bruno's Blog and commented:
    Yes, I feel the shift each day! Allowing ourselves to receive energy from the Cosmos and from Earth is incredibly powerful and empowering. Many beautiful blessings …

7. Derek J. Healey April 24, 2014 at 5:20 pm #

Such a beautiful post reflecting the power of your land. If I ever get a chance to come visit, I will be sure to book a day or two. Because, yes, I can feel it. Namaste~

• Bealtaine Cottage April 24, 2014 at 5:23 pm #

Blessings Derek…and welcome you will be!

• Jordana Pdx Ireland April 27, 2014 at 1:27 pm #

Dear Fae friends and Magik folk, I am seeking a spiritually geared meeting space or a magikal gathering to celebrate Bealtaine some days between April 29-May 2nd 2014. I am from the States where I would normally be at the Nomenus Sanctuary in Wolf Creek, Oregon with my Fearie family participating in ancient and neo-Pagan Beltaine rituals. I need your help with any suggestions of these sort of happenings in Ireland that are not commercialized festivities. Only have been in Dublin 3 months, I do not know many people or places outside the city, but I am & happy to travel and yearn to connect with my spiritual kin! With great gratitude -Jordana
        jordanaansley@gmail.com

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Earth Energy and the Divine Force | Illuminations Now!! - May 3, 2014

[…] Originally posted on Bealtaine Cottage: […]

2. Laura Bruno – Earth Energy And The Divine Force – 24 April 2014 | Lucas 2012 Infos - April 24, 2014

[…] posted on Bealtaine Cottage: Read the full story at above link or at : http://www.laurabruno.wordpress.com / link to original […]

Enjoyed your visit to Bealtaine Cottage? Why not leave a comment or use the "Like" button...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,162 other followers