- The third one day workshop of the year at Bealtaine Cottage is happening on Saturday the 24th of June.
- There will be a maximum of four people only accepted for this day.
- The day will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm.
- Tea/coffee and home made vegan cake in the morning and afternoon, with a full lunch in the middle of the day.
- This workshop will cover all aspects of sustainable and regenerative living here at Bealtaine Cottage. We will also look at planting and maintaining a Food Forest. You will have the opportunity to ask all the questions you have about this lifestyle.
- The cost for the day is 75 Euros, payable when booking.
- To book your place, use the link below. (Workshops at Bealtaine Cottage are filled quickly, so early booking is essential to avoid disappointment…the second Workshop was fully booked by 4.30pm on the day of posting!)
- Once payment is received I will confirm with you.
- PLEASE email first to ensure there is a place available on the day!
- “Working with Nature to create a seamless environment where everything is connected.” ~Colette O’Neill, A Cottage and Three Acres
Sunday 14th May Update: 8:30am: 2 places available only.
Monday 15th Update: All places now taken. Workshop fully booked.
To book and pay, use this button… but please confirm with me first to secure your place! firstname.lastname@example.org